Thursday, January 4, 2007

Why is this Blog named sasha-yips?

Sasha is/was- my beautiful white Samoyed. She had a full and regally spiraled tail to match her "princess" presence. When she wanted to say something important, she "yipped", calling all to attention. She loved the snow, water, rivers. She's been carrying on conversations with me since 1986, both in this world and from the "other world". BTW, she loves Santa. (I think she helps out at the North Pole occasionally.) I was going to use Sasha as a mascot for this blog, but then I decided to make it about colors and food...but I'm keeping her here anyway. BTW, she loved ripe cantaloupe. Probably because it was orange. :):) Yip, yip!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Santa too. I think everyone in my family does. We all grew up with him. Now my 8 year-old daughter Katie loves him too. She writes letters to him asking for special gifts and goes on to say that she has been good this year. But then she tells him she knows he will come to our house because she believes in him. "Do you believe in Santa Mom?" she asks many times. "Yes, I do...I do" So I am glad that there is word of Santa from Sasha. And I am glad that Santa has such a glorious big white dog to look over him too.